cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TJT64
Message 1 of 2

Loss of TV services dependent on broadband and wi-fi printer not receiving from devices

About 3rd week in January I lost the capacity to print wirelessly from I pad and laptop devices. We have 2 of each in our house. I still have Internet connection to these devices and my telephone line is not affected. At the same time I lost access to TV options on the TV dependent on a broad band connection e,g, catch up, box sets, etc. I am able to access these on my other devices. I got an outside "techie" in who got the service back but then it went again. On Feb 4th I contacted the service centre and my services were restored remotely and line tests etc were done. The next day everything was gone agAin and when I responded to the text message reporting the problem I got no reply. I phoned again on 8 th Feb and nothing was done - other than to say they would look into. I phoned for the third time on 19 th Feb and once again the connections were restored remotely but 12 hrs later they went again. This is now 4 weeks that I've been without services that I am paying for.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Loss of TV services dependent on broadband and wi-fi printer not receiving from devices

Try ONE factory reset of the homehub by pressing a pin into the recess button on the rear for about 20 seconds. this can often sort out problems.

0 Ratings