cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidrc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Monitoring Usage

Hi, I would like to monitor broadband usage by 2 computers in more detail than is available on the MyBT monitor. I know there are various third party monitors but as far as I can see they all need to be installed on each pc and the results then added together. I don't need to know the split between the 2 pcs but would like to keep a daily record of total usage - can anyone suggest how I do this please?

I am using a BT 2700HGV router - is there any way I can get a daily record from it?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Monitoring Usage

Hi davidrc,

I am afraid the only way you can monitor two separate machines is downloading third party monitors for each, neither the HGV nor the online usage monitor will differentiate usage between two devices Smiley Sad 

Sorry

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings