cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jordanacjordan02
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

My LG mobile wont connect to internet via home hub 5, says "avoided poor internet connection".

Go to solution

My LG mobile wont connect to internet via home hub 5, connected to fibre network. I either get message "avoided poor internet connection" or connection drops out after a few minutes. Wi Fi speed is "excellent". Everything else, other phones, laptops, tablets, smart tv's etc run faultlessly. Gone through all the unplugging, battery removal & resetting guff on phone & HH but nothing works & I cant find any security settings to check on the phone. Anyone got any ideas? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: My LG mobile wont connect to internet via home hub 5, says "avoided poor internet connectio

Go to solution

have you split the 2.4/5ghz networks and added say 5 to the 5ghz network?  some devices do not like the networks combines

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
jordanacjordan02
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: My LG mobile wont connect to internet via home hub 5, says "avoided poor internet connectio

Go to solution
Problem solved. Thought back to when problem started (after holiday flight). So switched aircraft mode back ON & then OFF again & at last job done.
0 Ratings