cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
cornishbex
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

NAT Type issues

Hi, I have upgraded to Infinity but having trouble changing my NAT type for the PS4, it won't budge from moderate!

I have looked at tutorials online but i'm not very good with computers so I am getting confused, as when I did follow instructions to open some ports, static IP etc it was still stuck on moderate so I obviously didn't do it properly. ๐Ÿ˜•

I have a Smart Hub 6 (connected) & also have a Home Hub 4 (not connected) here so any advice for either would be fantastic as I have a stressed teenager who is fed up that he is having problems playing COD Infinate Warfare Zombies with his mates online.

I have spoke to the technical team but all they did was email me a link about how to open ports.

We are connected to the router via an Ethernet cable.

Any help appreciated & thanks in advance!  ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
brookheather
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: NAT Type issues

What are you trying to change it to - the moderate setting is the correct one:

http://www.playstationing.com/ps4/how-to-change-your-nat-type-on-ps4-and-ps3/839

0 Ratings
cornishbex
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, i'll have a look at that...  When he goes to play online it won't let him under moderate, he was told he needs that to be open

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to firewall settings,then go to configuration,go down to DMZ turn it on then find out the ps4/xbox IP address and put it on then save.That should do it.

0 Ratings