Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
anthonyUK
Expert
Message 51 of 151

Re: Netflix connection error

Go to solution

Yes, It has worked perfectly since changing the router.

0 Ratings
NJP100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 52 of 151

Re: Netflix error since joining BT NW-2-5 on JVC tv when trying to watch netflix

Go to solution

Hi just wondering if you have any further news? Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 53 of 151

Re: Netflix error since joining BT NW-2-5 on JVC tv when trying to watch netflix

Go to solution
see message 32 the mods will update the thread as soon as they get more information
0 Ratings
MarkPotter
Beginner
Message 54 of 151

Go to solution

That's great. So BT sent you an HH5 for free? 

0 Ratings
pieman_42
Message 55 of 151

Re: Netflix on PS4

Go to solution

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. Have searched about online and it seems the problem is something to do with BT parental controls and BT protect

(https://community.bt.com/t5/Connected-Devices-Other/PS4-and-Netflix-woes-BT-DNS-issues/td-p/1421595)

but after disabling them both I'm still unable to get netflix working.

Called BT. Explained what I'd found. The guy on the phone wanted to pass me straight on to netflix but I got him to do some digging. He find a dodgy website that suggested using different DNS numbers but that didn't work.

It seems weird to me that other people have had luck calling BT but someone on the phone can't find out what worked for other customers.

If I figure out how to fix it I'll post on here

0 Ratings
iwornmyelbows
Aspiring Contributor
Message 56 of 151

Go to solution
There is a similar issue raised over in the Youview topic
0 Ratings
anthonyUK
Expert
Message 57 of 151

Re: Netflix on PS4

Go to solution

There are a few threads regarding this already. I suggest closing/merging this one.  

There is no solution currently but out of interest please post what router and version you have. 

0 Ratings
Lloyd
Beginner
Message 58 of 151

Go to solution
Having exactly the same issue as other users getting error code UI 113 on Samsung Smart TV and BT Youview Box .. Subscribe to Netflix through BT and have Home Hub 3b. Been like this for a few weeks now .. Hope it gets sorted soon as Netflix subscription is a waste if money at the moment 😞
0 Ratings
ab79
Aspiring Expert
Message 59 of 151

Re: Netflix - Just stopped working!

Go to solution
I have contacted BT about the issue but got nowhere. Because I have a Netflix subscription not through BT the lady said it's not possible to watch it at all through you view (even though I've been doing just this for over a year now), it just doesn't work she said. Her manager confirmed this.....! Blimey.

She couldn't at all fathom what I was saying about a home hub 3 issue. I may as well have been talking to a brick wall. Because the other channels were working that was that, no problem. It's that simple obviously!

To top it off, I found a contract problem involving my broadband and BT sport re-contracting last summer. My TV contract ends on the 22nd so if I can't watch netflix I will cancel it probably as it (or was) used a lot, Shame.
0 Ratings
NJP100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 60 of 151

Re: Netflix - Just stopped working!

Go to solution

Now LG, who have been helpful albeit without a fix, are becoming about as frustrating as BT. I find it incredible that BT cannot or will not get back with a fix. I had that some years ago when a software update knocked out my toshiba laptop, and after a complete rebuild (at my cost) BT later admitted their update had "effected certain toshiba laptops".

This is exaclty the same and I will be moving from their service ASAP

0 Ratings