cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Network Connection Error

I am getting nearly constantly the network connection error Error code: ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED when going to a wide variety of websites.  I work from home so this is a big issue for me.  I have tried the suggestions for the Google Chrome browser I use and this hasn't solved my problem.  I use BT wireless connection and have their McFee security.  Can anyone help as it is interfereing with my work.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Network Connection Error

Have you spoke to your employer to see if its a problem on their network which is causing your problem? I assume that you are using a VPN to connect to your employer`s business?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi, no employer I'm a self employed writer so when I say I am working from home it is using the internet to research and submit articles etc.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

BT may consider this as commercial usage, which is forbidden on a residential account.

Have you tried connecting your computer to the home hub using an Ethernet cable, to eliminate any problems with the wirelss connection.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I've just spoke to BT they have tried a few things to sort the problem and its working so far.  I also checked about working from home and it has no bearing to them, they don't need to know.  Thanks for the advice though.

0 Ratings