cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

New Router Error

Go to solution
Hi, I just bought a new Asus GT-AC5300 router and a DrayTek vigor 130 Modem and I have everything connected and for some I am getting redirected to this:

SERVICE INFORMATION

You have been connected to this page due to one of the following reasons. You must now shut down your internet browser and internet applications before attempting to reconnect. This may clear the issue immediately, if not then please select the appropriate action from list below.

•Your service provider is currently unable to accept your connection request, please wait and reattempt later or contact your service provider for more information.
Or

•You have attempted to access an invalid Service Provider domain, check your user details.
Or

•You are testing your connection using bt_test_user@startup_domain. Please proceed to next step as advised by your Service Provider
Or

•You are testing your connection to your service provider using bt_test_user@domain. where "domain" is your Service Provider domain name. Please proceed to next step as advised by your Service Provider.
Or

•The access circuit to your Service Provider is currently down. Your service should be resumed soon. Please try again later or contact your Service Provider

Page maintained by BTWholesale

Please help me out
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: New Router Error

Go to solution

You need to ensure that you have entered the PPPoE login details correctly.

You can use a user name of broadbanduser@btbroadband.com and a password of bt

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
How do you do that? I didnt put any login's in. All I did was connect everything up and set up the router and now am getting this message
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

It will be a setting on the router, you will have to look at the manual for PPPoE login details.

Without the correct settings, it will fail to authenticate, as you have discovered.

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
I found it. Whats the pppoe user name and password?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Ive fixed it! Thank you so much!!!!
0 Ratings