Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FionaWaugh
Beginner
Message 301 of 325

Re: New firmware kills VPN

Hi,

I'm using a HomeHub 3 and am unable to connect to VPN.  Can you send me the VPN firmware fix please?

Thanks

Fiona

0 Ratings
stevie_p
Aspiring Contributor
Message 302 of 325

Hi Neil/Craig,

Just to say that my router's firmware has been upgraded, and that it's now running fine again - many thanks for the prompt response!

Regards,

Steve

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 303 of 325

Hi Guys,

Robbies21 – We have added your name to the list and you will have the update pushed within the next 24-48 hours.

Dg2k187 – Your details have been added as well.

Stevie_P – thanks for the confirmation and sorry for the confusion caused.

FionaWaugh – Welcome to the forum.  Please could you drop me an email.  I will need the telephone number your broadband is active on as well as the serial number on your hub.  Click on my username (SeanD) and you will find the ‘Mod Contact link’ under the about me section of my profile.  Once we receive your details we will add to the list and the update will be pushed to your hub.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Robbies21
Aspiring Contributor
Message 304 of 325

Thank you Sean.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Damo86
Aspiring Contributor
Message 305 of 325

Maybe It's not only VPN but also port forwarding and DDNS setup not doing anything. I wonder if they test their hubs firmware before they roll it out.

I have asked BT about this and all I got is a voice mail telling me 'I had to pay for that support' when all I wanted was help with my hub.

My solution: bought a new router which worked straight out of the box, bang.

0 Ratings
bparsons1984
Beginner
Message 306 of 325

Just want to say thank you, the Firmware update resolved the issue with my clients equipment.

Cheers,

Ben

0 Ratings
Robbies21
Aspiring Contributor
Message 307 of 325

Damo86, Has there been other updates as well as the firmware within your environment within the last two weeks?

0 Ratings
hazelhaynes
Beginner
Message 308 of 325

Sean, I've just sent my info across also, can I be added to this push update? Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 309 of 325

Hi hazelhaynes,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.  I've checked and your details are not in our queue, if you've PM'd Sean may I ask that you use the contact the mods link instead? The link can be found by clicking on my username.

Cheers

Neil  

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Arul
Beginner
Message 310 of 325

Hi Mod,

Thank you very much !! I have got my firmware updated and VPN is working successfully again.

Thanks,
Arul
0 Ratings