cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 201 of 325

Re: New firmware kills VPN

Great to hear that yellow160 and Vader1.

@rootstock, I'll take a look at this for you and try to get it sorted asap.

Cheers

David
Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
dmphilpot
Beginner
Message 202 of 325

Hi David

I am also unable to use VPN connections with HomeHub3.0A

From reading more on the forum it seems there is a firmware update being pushed out to users that solves the issue.

If this is correct would it be possible to get this over to me:

As I understand it I need to email you rather than PM - how do I do this and what information do you require.

Kind Regards

David

0 Ratings
Message 203 of 325

Hi dmphilpot,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Can you drop me an email with the phone number that your broadband is on and your hub serial number (have a look on the sticker on the base of your hub, something like +058720+1116085830) and we'll apply a work around to your hub over night. You'll get the 'contact us' form in the about me section of my profile.

Please note this will result in any user config being lost , so any port forwarding settings or changed SSID’s and Wi-Fi passwords, so you will need to change your settings after the update.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
dmphilpot
Beginner
Message 204 of 325

Thanks. I have just sent my details.

0 Ratings
Husky2468
Aspiring Contributor
Message 205 of 325

Hi,

Just realised i sent my details via pm to RobbieMac, rather than email - I can't seem to see an email link?

Thanks...

0 Ratings
Message 206 of 325

Can you try the link in my profile Husky2468?

Cheers

David
Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
cjrw44
Beginner
Message 207 of 325

Thanks BT. My VPN is back up and running.

0 Ratings
Message 208 of 325

Hi

I too am having the same VPN issues and trying to figure out which 'Contact Us' or email option I'm meant to select under your About Me of your profile David - or do we send you a private message ?!?

When I select 'Contact Us' which appears above your name in your About Me page, that seems to just be a generic 'Contact Us' type selection and form and not specific for sending to you.

I'm sure I'm not the only one getting confused by this !!

Any help very gratefully received.

Many thanks

Steve

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 209 of 325

mod contact.JPGthe link you need is shown here once the mods have posted you an invite

0 Ratings
Message 210 of 325

Hi Steve,

Welcome and thanks for posting. You should be able to see the link now.

Cheers

David
Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings