cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyclarke2k
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

New hub has not arrived :(

After speaking to BT on 22nd December i renewed muy contract for 24 months and was told i would receive a new Home Hub 5. This was due to arrive on 24th December but it is still not here 9 days later, and there is no mention of it in the order email i received.

Is there any way to trace if a new hub is being dispatched to me?

If I'm not getting a hub as promised I will be looking to cancel before rthe 14 days period is up.

Andy

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: New hub has not arrived :(

You do not normally get a new hub when renewing your contract but you may have negotiated as part of your renewal deal. Normally you have to pay the postage

phone options team and see if they can clarify. They are uk based. 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
andyclarke2k
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks, 

the queue on that line was horendous, got thru to another line and new hub will be here tomorrow 🙂 I have an order number now so i can keep track of it.

The new hub was part of the new deal, glad to get it as i have turned of the wifi on the hh3 as it is pathetic.

We will wait and see if it arrives.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Careful what you wish for, the words frying pan and fire spring to mind!  Smiley Wink

0 Ratings