cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marshallg
Message 1 of 6

No Broadband service

I have only just switched to bt- they have connected the landline but I have no broadband- this is for over 14 days now

I cannot get anyone to help - its the same system - report a fault wait 4 days then they tell me the problem is outside the property wait another 4 days then nothing

Ive escalated a complaint and to a amnager but still no broadband connection

What can i do to escalate the problem

there is no ohter provider in the neighbourhood otherwise i would leave at once

please help!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: No Broadband service

so landline work with dial tone?  are you conencting to test socket with filter to see if anything working

if you have tried test socket and getting nowhere then we can see if forum mods can help you - they are only BT employees on the forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
marshallg
Message 3 of 6

thanks

landline works with dial tone no problem

test socket plus filter -- nothing

Im at my wits end-- no one seems to care

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

ok see if mods can help you  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
marshallg
Message 5 of 6

ok ill wait to see if they can help   thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @marshallg,

I'm sorry you've been left without a Broadband connection. I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your account. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings