Highlighted
Kungela
Message 1 of 3

No Broadband

I have ordered and paid for a Broadband - Unlimited BT Infinity package but I have not been connected. On the live chats you do not get amyone who can do anything and when I phoned I was told it would only go live on the 9 July 2018. That is over a month without a service I have paid for. It it not very good.  This is in Glasgow West end and I'm told a lot of different stories. What is going on? Any else in a similar position? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES
Message 2 of 3

Re: No Broadband

Hi @Kungela Sorry that there is a delay with connecting your services and that you are been told different reasons for this. 

Please contact the Order Complaints Chat Team and they will be able to update you and explain why there is a delay with your order.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Derang
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: No Broadband

Similar scenario for me mate, I've been waiting since the 29th May for mine to be activated, although they managed to switch the phone line over without any problems. I keep getting told different things and still don't appear to be any closer to getting it resolved, despite speaking to multiple people and alleged escalations.

Good luck, I feel your pain.
0 Ratings