cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PatrickJK
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Order Issue? Changing From Unlimited Infinity 2 to 20GB Infinity 1 during Checkout!!!!

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the right place to post however me and my girlfriend are moving into a new house next week and were looking to order BT Infinity online for it to be set up. We found the package we wanted (Unlimited Infinity 2) and topcashback is offering £84 cashback with this so when going through their link (http://www.broadband.bt.com/ppc/affiliates/?s_cid=con_cic_aff_affwin_vidAJM_broadband&vendorid=AJM&a...) and adding Unlimited Infinity 2 and ordering it, during the checkout it reverts to 20GB Infinity 1 which just is not enough. I tried the online chat help twice. The first time they just insisted there was no problem and the second time they called me and put me through to a sales team (which then told me I wouldn't get the sainsburys vouchers or the cashback - and as a young couple we could do with it). I'm kinda losing the will to even bother and just go somewhere else but thought I'd give this a shot. I hope someone can help!

Patrick

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Order Issue? Changing From Unlimited Infinity 2 to 20GB Infinity 1 during Checkout!!!!

Hi Patrick,

I'm really sorry about the problems you've had when trying to order. Have you managed to get this sorted? If you need any help we can be contacted via the contact the mods link under my forum profile.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings