Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JE3057
Beginner
Message 2 of 2

Outlook 2010 unable to Connect to a MIcrosoft Exchange Server

Hi.
I am using Outlook 2010 and trying to connect to a Microsoft Exchange Server. If I use my BT landline through my BT HUB5 all i get is 'trying to connect'. However, if I connect via my Mobile (O2) Personal Hot Spot I can connect immediately. this seems to point to the HUB5 firewall or some other BT prevention setting.
I have changed all connection settings on the WiFi and Ethernet adaptors to only use IPV4 but still no joy connecting. I have also connected via a Hotel WiFi with no problem...does anyone have any suggestions?
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JE3057
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Re: Outlook / Office 365 connection problem

Hi.

I have exactly the same problem. I am using Outlook 2010 and trying to connect to a Microsoft Exchange Server. If i use my BT landline through my BT HUB5 all i get is 'trying to connect'. However, if I connect via my Mobile (O2) Personal Hot Spot i can connect immediately. this seems to point to the HUB5 firewall or some other BT prevention setting.

I have changed all connection settings on the WiFi and Ethernet adaptors to only use IPV4 but still no joy connecting. I have also connected via a Hotel WiFi with no problem...does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Ratings