cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bennett_s
Message 1 of 6

PS4 + NetFlix Not working ui-123,NW-2-5 DNS again (occasionally solved but some ideas)

I've found the other threads on this so appreciate there's a lot of discussion on this but I don't yet see any solution from BT and certainly don't feel any of the other threads should be flagged as solved. 

I have a BT Home Hub 3 ( V100R001C01B036SP05_L_B (Type B) )

I don't need to cover old ground, have tried everything from previous posts but no real consistent solution.

What does work sometimes for me on the PS4 is :

Use manual IP settings, and use opendns (settings are here : http://www.increasebroadbandspeed.co.uk/uk-isp-dns-server-settings) on your network configuration. Using googles tends to steer me towards Netflix US

Load Netflix, wait for it to fail.

More info --> Sign out

Sign in --> It fails with "Sorry we cannot process your request right now"

Sign in again --> It works.

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
anthonyUK
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: PS4 + NetFlix Not working ui-123,NW-2-5 DNS again (occasionally solved but some ideas)

Although the root cause has not been provided it is clear the HH3b is the issue and will need to be replaced in lieu of knowing the underlying problem.

Check one of the other threads where there is a contact number. I think you will be sent a HH3a to resolve this.

0 Ratings
HowAboutThat
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Re: PS4 + NetFlix Not working ui-123,NW-2-5 DNS again (occasionally solved but some ideas)

I can confirm that a HH3 replacement fixed the same issue for me.

0 Ratings
goingdownhill
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Hi,

Subscribe to NETFLIX worked OK until Tuesday night (23rd Feb) Wednesday night Netflix asking for Email address & password - Returned not recognised !

Payments made to BT account by Bank Transfer ,Last payment for Netflix was in December 2015 ? ?

Using Bt My view box.

Hopefully a community member can give me help to solve the problem.

Trying to contact BT customer service  is very difficult 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
goingdownhill
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Hi,

Tried to contact BT customer Services on line ( an impossible task ) got as far as E mail page mandatory to complete fields I do not have a broadband Telephone number gave up.

Re set password with NETFLIX working OK now.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

You do have a telephone number, broadband doesn't work without one.

0 Ratings