cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pawelk1910
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Ports forward

Hi everyone, Im new to BT, can someone help me to open port 8080 in BT Smart Hub?
I need it to stream tv from vu+, (is works fine on my previous virgin hub)
TIA
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Ports forward

Welcome to this user forum.

See http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8790/%7E/does-the-bt-home-hub-allow-game-and-applicat...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Communityhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
pawelk1910
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for replay,  I did that fallow instructions and checked on 

http://www.canyouseeme.org

ports 8080 8081 are still is locked Screenshot_20190111-220057.pngOf course I can't connect with my tv box. Maybe I doing something wrong? 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Not sure what you are doing wrong, although port forwarding on the home hubs, can be problematic. I cannot see the image you posted, as its too small.

There is some extra guidance on my website, and one of them relates to the home hub 6.

Port forwarding problems

I do not use a home hub, as its too much hassle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Communityhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

pawelk1910
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thanks, unfortunately I haven't access to your web pages to search any solutions (even if I'm at home and connected to BT) Can you check it why please
TIA
0 Ratings