cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Problems with some apps on Panasonic tv

Go to solution

Hi there,

my Panasonic tv will connect to certain apps eg ITV Hub but when I try to connect to Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, it says I am not connected to the internet, so I reconnect and get the same message, this has only started to happen today and has been fine since I first connected a few weeks ago. Can anyone help please? Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problems with some apps on Panasonic tv

Go to solution

Just had this happen to me today. Started watching a YT video and just a few seconds in it stopped playback and just had the spinning dots on screen. It then came up saying it couldn't connect to the internet, running the network test showed it could reach the router but nothing beyond that. Tested internet access on several devices and all were ok - both 2.4GHz and 5Ghz. Put TV in standby for a while but that didn't help. Powered off at the wall for a while and powered back up and then started working again so try full power off for a bit and see if that helps.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problems with some apps on Panasonic tv

Go to solution

Thank you for replying. I’m sorted now thank you, it would appear to have been an issue with Panasonic’s server. 

0 Ratings