Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amilda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Problems

Go to solution

Every time I attempt to change home page to BT a message appears stating my system is not supported. I have recently changed to Windows 7 and Microsoft office/outlook 2007  and  changed to a new bt hub4. .

My other problem is that I receive email's into my outlook from bt but cannot delete them. If I delete any in  outlook  they just grey out and remain in the in box. If I delete any  in the BT  e mail in box  then it deletes them in  outlook. I have tried deleting e mail account and re installing it in outlook but nothing changes. Can anyone help me resolve a very frustrating problem?

I play games on facebook but cannot use bt browser as games do not start. I have to use  google chrome. Is there a solution ?

Milliebee
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Problems

Go to solution

Have you tried using Firefox?

Sounds as though you have Outlook configured as IMAP rather than POP3. Unfortunately you will need to delete the account first before you can re-create it as a POP3 account. The manual settings required can be found here. http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44917

0 Ratings
Amilda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

I tried to re install the e mail account but found I could not change from IMAP to POP as the box was greyed out and not allowing me to access it. What can I do to gain access?

Milliebee
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

You would have to delete the account in IMAP and set it up again in POP.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

As I said yesterday

0 Ratings
Amilda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution