cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ploddo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Re: Download usage

My online BT usage hasn't been changed since the 28th September so I have no idea if I have gone over the allowance.  I can't find any evidence of a new usage monitor.  If there is a new monitor iI would have thought BT would have emailed or put a note on its monitor web page to that end. 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

there is a delay on it updating try again later to day there is no new usage monitor it is the same one
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 13

It's happenening every weekend. The forum moderators are looking into it and will post an update when they have one.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Teddy123
Beginner
Message 4 of 13

We are having the same problems with no notification or update on the usage monitor. BT Broadband does not meet it's stated requirements and we are totally dissatisfied with our Option. We would like to speak to Warren Buckley to discuss further.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 13

I've just tried today, and it seems to be working again - showing the usage up to 30th September.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 13

working here as well just appears to be updating later in the day then normal
0 Ratings
ploddo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Just tried mine again, updated to 30th September.  It really isn't good enough, if I had gone over my limit I expect I would have been charged another £5!  Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 13

the usage meter updates a day in arrears during today it will update to show October the 1st
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 13

@john46 wrote:
the usage meter updates a day in arrears during today it will update to show October the 1st

It was stuck on the 28th for me all over the weekend.  It wasn't until Monday that it updated itself.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 13

yes this week end thing seems to happen occasionally at the month end
0 Ratings