cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alistair94
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Re: Hub 6 Again !

My 9 month old HH6 has failed this morninhg - same symptoms - green light, red light blue light but no internet connection, constantly cycling through. Sometimes connects but after a few minute cycle starts again. They are sending me a new hub. You  really would have thought this issue would have been sorted by now! Fortunately had an old HH4 in the loft.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
alistair94
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

BT strikes again. Got a text confirmation of the order for a replacement smart hub last Saturday - to be delivered by 6.00pm today (Tuesday). Checked order status this morning, shows as "awaiting dispatch". Contacted BT to be told that due to a technical glitch they couldn't deliver the hub and did I want them to place a new order !!!!

Abysmal customer service as usual - I'm told it will be here tomorrow but will it?

Virgin are about to cable my road - think I'll be looking closely at them.

0 Ratings
alistair94
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

So, status hadn't changed this evening from "awaiting dispatch" then noticed on my BT that I had been recontracted from tomorrow for 18 months without any agreement or discussion! My 12 month contract expires on 26 July. Called 0800 100 400 and got talking to someone from UK re contract queries and told them my tale of woe! Second order for replacement hub now cancelled as I was told they were done wrong, wouldn't work and a new order created for delivery of Thursday 15th. He thought the contract thing should correct itself but I have his details in case there's an issue around that. Total nightmare!!! 

0 Ratings
alistair94
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Hub arrived today (the one I was told they had cancelled because it wasn't ordered correctly) Looks like another will arrive tomorrow as it's mark dispatched! At least I'm up and running again.

0 Ratings
alistair94
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Further two hubs delivered this morning! Astounding levels of inefficiency. Their systems must be useless.

0 Ratings
alistair94
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Having returned hub that wasnt working and refusing to accept delivery of two additional hubs, I have now received a letter from BT asking me to return hub which is the serial number of the first working replacement received and now in use!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @alistair94 and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry you've having such a bad experience with the smart hub. I'll be happy to led a hand if you wish so please drop me over an email with your details and we'll take it from there. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings