cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rooster2
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Re: Hub 6 wireless now unuseable

I have had nothing but problems since getting the hub6 jan this year. I have been told that my applemac, iphone6, windows laptop is the problem. Not BT. There hub6 is working fine, according to them. I have seen many of these threads closed by BT because it must be bad publicity. You've got all there tv campaigns with Ryan Reynolds and big deals. They sucker you in and im stuck on a contract that I cant get out of. With a garbage box that didn't work. BT wakey wakey your customers are furious. Sort out ur hub6 and listen to your furious customers!!!!
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

I have moved you onto your own thread rather than posting on an old thread.

If you state exactly what your problem is and what if anything has been done to try and resolve the problem some of the forum members may be able to help you.

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 3 of 8

Or we may advise getting a decent 3rd party router.Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Rooster2
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

170606-****** Complaint made
I have switched it off and on a millions times
Factory reset a million times
I have spoke to live chats, engineers that tell me to turn it off and on. Wow why didn't I think of that.
Im at the end of my tether.
This better get sorted or I want my contract ripped up and il go elsewhere. No internet for two weeks, rubbish connections since january. Why do u false advertise.
I am very unhappy

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 5 of 8

There'll be a mod along tomorrw to help you out.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Rooster2,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your connection. The problem you are experiencing, is it with the wireless connection or on the wired connection as well? Does your connection drop and do the lights on your Hub change?

Please give us a few more details about what the actual problem is and we'll do our best to help.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Rooster2
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

The bt hub dosnt show up on any of my devices. Bt system says its fine. I cant connect anything to my hub
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Thanks for confirming that @Rooster2.

We'll need to take a closer look at this so can you send over your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings