Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisag1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: TalkTalk Homesafe blocking websites on BT broadband

Go to solution

Hello all, unfortunately I seem to have the same problem you all encountered. Talk talk homesafe blocking sites and a talk talk IP address. Web chat and phone calls to bt haven't helped, the phone engineer directed me to tech experts where he tried to get me to subscribe for £8 a month saying this is the only way it will get sorted.  If someone could point me in the next direction to try solving it I would be extremely grateful. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Lisag1,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your BT Broadband service.  I've started your own thread as it appears that the issue was sorted for the OP on the thread you posted on.

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and we'll get this investigated. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Lisag1
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for moving the post, any help would be much appreciated. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Just contact NeilO as requested, and I am sure it will be sorted out.

0 Ratings
Lisag1
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi all, I'd like to say a big thanks as the problem is now resolved. After contacting the moderator, I received help from BT care. After discussion over the phone an engineer was sent, who discovered that I was plugged into the wrong port in the green box at the end of the road. Now normal service has resumed with bt Internet. 

Many thanks. Lisa

0 Ratings