cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
milleniumaire
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Re: VPN Connection

Hi Paddy, I'm also having similar VPN issues that only started yesterday, after 7 months of trouble free VPN'ing on BT fibre broadband.

I'll send you some details and would very much appreciate any help you have.  So far, BT support and BT Tech Experts have been unable to provide me with a solution to the blocking issue.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi milleniumaire,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your VPN connection.  Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details including your Hub serial number and we'll get this looked into. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
milleniumaire
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi Neil,

I have also signed up for BT Tech Experts and have spent time on the phone with them today, but to no avail.  I am waiting for them to call me back.

I don't want to waste your time(or mine) if you/BT Tech Experts are the "same" team, but at the same time I really want to get this issue resolved as it is preventing me from providing out of hours support to my client.

Can you indicate if you are aware of this issue and if you believe you can fix it or provide me with the information required to fix it?

Thanks.

Paul.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi milleniumaire,

I'm not aware of any known issues as yet so I was going to pass on your details to the Hub team to have this investigated further. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings