cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ingleson93
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Really bad lag on xbox one wired&wireless

Hello there I have recently joined bt from sky due to my bill allways been really high i never had any lad with sky evan when family members where on youtube facebook and other things im using the bt home hub 5 because the smart hub 2 wont let my xbox connect to it wired if any one can help me please do as its coming to the point where i dont evan want to play on the xbox no more because the lag just makes every game unplayable.
Thanks
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
bardeh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Really bad lag on xbox one wired&wireless

It's the same issue that many of us are having. Anyone else using the connection for streaming video will cause frequent and regular ping spikes. It's been happening to me since around the beginning of the year. Nothing I've tried has fixed it, so I'll simply be changing ISP's.

0 Ratings
Ingleson93
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

I will be doing the same evan if i have to pay a early leaving fee im not having a full year of this
0 Ratings
Shaw42
Message 4 of 6

Are you having any Nat type issue? Also have you opened all relevant ports on router for xbox
0 Ratings
Ingleson93
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I have tried the port forwarding on the smart hub 2 but dont know if i was doing it correctly
0 Ratings
Joseph90
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Buy your own router. Isp routers are not very good, they're pretty sufficient for web browsing etc but for online gaming you really need to invest in a good router. Isp routers are free for a reason.

0 Ratings