cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beximus
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Redirecting to BT.com

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

I'm having issues with the Yahoo Fantasy Football website - every time I visit the site, I am automatically redirected to BT.com.  I log in using a BT internet email, and have used it on the site for a few years now, but the last few weeks I can't get on the site.  I have tried from different pcs on different connections, and on different browsers as well, but all with the same redirect.

Can anyone suggest why this might be happening?  Thanks.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Redirecting to BT.com

have you been moved to the new BT mail?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 8

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies.

0 Ratings
Beximus
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

I have literally just been moved (logged back in now and got the new inbox notification)

Cache and cookies cleared.  Now I can get to the home page and click sign in, but when I sign in on the Yahoo sign in page, it takes me to BT.com and doesn't return me to the FF page.  When I go back there myself, I'm not signed in and I'm going round in circles.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

you are now now longer a btyahoo customer hence btinternet login does not work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Beximus
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

But how does that affect my log in with the Yahoo site?  I get that the BT inbox has changed, but surely I should still be able to log into the FF site with the details I registered with?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

Because you had a BTYahoo acccount with FF not a vanilla Yahoo account and that no longer exists.

0 Ratings
Beximus
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

I think I can see that now.  Hmm... ok.

Thanks - I will contact Yahoo and see if I can sort it that way.

0 Ratings