Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Millman
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Reolink Argus 2 camera set up

Hi 

Been trying to setup a battery operated Reolink Argus 2 wifi camera but it will not record anything or upload any alarm if camera is triggered I can live view with the camera but that's all do i need to set-up port forwarding for these types of camera 

4 REPLIES 4
jossmer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Reolink Argus 2 camera set up

Hello there. Couple of questions.

Have you installed a SD card for the device to record to? 

Motion Detection Record (Optional)

Insert a micro SD card to the camera for local storage.

What device are you trying to set the camera up on?

You have installed the app right ?

Get Remote Access Anywhere Anytime

Control has never been so easy with free Reolink App and Client! View your family and home anywhere and anytime via your iOS and Android smartphones, or through a Windows or Mac computer! Even when you are in your office or travelling, you can check what’s happening to your home/business on the go!

Joss
0 Ratings
Millman
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi Jossmer

Thanks for your reply I've been pulling my hair out with this camera 

Sd card installed from day one and I've tried resetting it several times and it still not recording not every time I set it up for e-mail notification I don't receive anything back to say it's set-up  and according to Reolink you should do I'm using it with a gmail address it's what made me think it was something to do with port forwarding 

Live viewing the camera is no problem I've contacted Reolink support think they considering exchanging it as faulty I'll keep you posted on the outcome 

jossmer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Have you enabled the push notifications?
I have seen your posts here and there on web lol. I recently installed a telemex wireless alarm system. That took some sorting out. forgot to enable push notifications on that.
Keep us informed Millman.
Joss
0 Ratings
Millman
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Hi Jossmer 

Yes push notifications set. Thanks for your input I'm putting it down to faulty sensor just waiting for Reolink support to get back to me as to get a replacement or repair