cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aml33771
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Replacement hub

I am having great diffuclty with getting our hub replaced. We went through a very long fault finding call with your UK staff and were told we would be sent a replacement hub to help solve the problem. That was over a month ago. nothing arrived, have tried to chase this on the phone and in an online chat, but your staff seem to want to go through the whole problem again, from scratch, then I was told the order has been completed, no one seems to know what is happening it is getting ridiculous and our time is being wasted, does anyone know how to get this resolved?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Replacement hub

This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

Which BT Home hub do you have, and what is the problem with it, as a forum member may be able to help sort it out?

0 Ratings
aml33771
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thank you I appreciate that but write here as so difficult to get anyone to help other wise.

BT are you reading this?

we were promised a replacement hub its not arrived still?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

What is the problem with your hub ??

as already posted this is a customer to customer help forum your posts DO NOT go to BT
0 Ratings