Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dutyhero
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 25

Re: Sky+HD On Demand services not working with Home Hub 5

Well i got it to work after reading this thread thank you

I turned the power off all the units , Tv , SKY box , Apple TV , PS4 and BTHUB ( V5) i left the ethernet cable in between Hub and sky box. Powered on the Hub a waited until fully powered on ( Blue lights etc ) I then powered on the Sky box and left it for 10 mins before switching TV on and pressing the sky button.

All working !! Ta

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Fatboyslick
Contributor
Message 22 of 25

At least once a week my sky box tells me it's not connected to the HH5 when my other devices are connecting fine. 

Is it a Sky box issue or a HH5 issue?

each time I have to reset the sky box by unplugging it and turning back on and waiting for it to load up

0 Ratings
Terryyates
Message 23 of 25

Tried manual and auto connect. The latter finally worked after I disconnected and then reconnected the on demand box. Hope this works for somebody else too!

0 Ratings
davidhawk
Beginner
Message 24 of 25

In such cases, you need to report the problem to Sky Customer Services department. Make sure you call on the official Sky internet customer care number that is mentioned on this page. Calling on this contact number will give you an opportunity to speak to one of the Sky customer care representatives. If necessary you can also schedule an engineer appointment at your home. For that also you need to give a call on the Sky internet contact number. Get in touch with the Sky engineer if you are having other problems such as unable to connect to the Sky wifi, Sky email not working etc. Mostly it is seen that the queries are solved on the phone itself. But for that one should have the official Sky contact number which is shared on this page. Source: qwikfix.co.uk/sky-customer-services/

Software Engineer
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 25

Sky broadband help lines will not help other ISPs customer's also no one here will be having problems with sky email or Wi-Fi