cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anthslife
Message 2 of 6

Sky Q and Multiroom

Hi, I’m wondering if someone can help. I’ve just swapped my home hub 5b over to a 6b that I received as per of a trial last year and I can’t get my second multiroom box to connect as it’s saying that’s it’s not receiving an IP address. The main box is fine over Wi-fi and both worked fine on the 5b
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Anthslife
Message 1 of 6

Sky Q multiroom

Wondering if anyone can help. I’ve just switched from my home hub 5b to my home hub 6b which I had as part of a trial but I’m unable to connect my Sky Q multiroom box as it’s saying it’s not receiving an IP address although the main box is working fine via Wi-fi. The only thing I’ve done is separate the wireless bands to separate 2.5g and 5g.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Re: Sky Q and Multiroom

did you turn off smart setup?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Anthslife
Message 4 of 6

Is that on the sky q or home hub?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

the hh6

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Anthslife
Message 6 of 6

I’ve disabled smart setup on the router and have had no luck. I’ve restarted router and all Sky boxes as well. I did also reset the wireless on the main box just in case but still the second box won’t connection and complains it’s not being allocated an IP address
0 Ratings