cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Sky Q looses BT wifi every day and other devises losing wifi

I have a BT Halo 2 and have occasionally had to reconnect my Sky Q box in the past but for the past couple of weeks it has lost connection every single day ,  the smart TV has also lost connection  several times and my partner and children have complained of their laptops/pcs are increasing dropping connection although I appear not to have that issue even though I am constantly on wifi & vpn as working from home.

I have looked through old posts and can see that I should turn off the smart hub settings but can't find that setting on My Hub Manager - is it because it no longer exists in Hub Manager (the posts were dated 2020)

Or is there something that I still need to do as am getting fed up of the daily password input and seriously thinking of ditching BT!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sky Q looses BT wifi every day and other devises losing wifi

If you are now on new firmware then you cannot see smart setup so check message 94 of this thread 

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Devices/Issues-post-firmware-upgrade-home-hub-2/td-p/2225699/page/10

Have you tried changing your hub WiFi channels from auto to selected channels using a WiFi analyser. Make sure your hub does not connect to channel 36 as that is used by SKY Q so maybe try 44 or 48

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

sorry but how can I log in as admin to the hub manager before I click on the link as the link is what takes me to the hub manager ?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Can you not log in to hub manager first then open another web page and select link while you are still logged in on other web page

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.