cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Slloowwww broadband

At least 4 times a year I have to report a fault. I cant report a new fault as it takes me to the last reported fault and says its sorted (july!).

I'm guaranteed a minimum of 31mb but currently at 5mbs. With a little girl with Cerebal palsy that depends on her tablet this is frustrating. Is there a link around I can report this on? I dont have time to wait on the phone, it's the same fault everytime. Port issue at the exchange.  Thankyou all.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Slloowwww broadband

Hi @Robbie187,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you're having problems with your connection. If you can reply with your Router stat. It will help to give us an indication of how your connection is performing  and where the problem might be.

If you are using the BT Smart hub you can get your connection stats by, Opening a new web browser on your connected device and type 192.168.1.254 or bthomehub.home into the address bar. This will open the Hub Manager.  Click Advanced Settings’ and then ‘Technical log’.

Are you noticing any issues with the stability of your connection, are you noticing the connection dropping out?

Thanks, 

Paddy

Message 3 of 3

Re: Slloowwww broadband

@PaddyB  thankyou for your response. Its doesnt go above 9mbs, mostly around 5mbs. Here is the info from the hub. I hope this makes sense to you?😁

Screenshot_20211019-195949_Chrome.jpg

0 Ratings