cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Smart 2 Hub Homepage Accessibility

Having a lot of trouble trying to figure this out and cannot find any posts on here that advise if this can be actually done. Can anyone tell me on how I can access my BT Smart 2 Hub using google chrome as its blocked when it try 192.168.1.254, I've tried in vane to find settings in chrome to enable this but just can find them. It works fine on Microsoft Edge without any configuration.

thanks

Ricky

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Smart 2 Hub Homepage Accessibility

Have you tried deleting history and cookies in chrome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 9

Check Site Settings chrome://settings/content

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Doesnt work, do you have a smart hub 2 and if so can you access it via google chrome thanks
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

this makes no difference, can you advise if you have a smart hub 2 and are able to access it vis google chrome browser? thanks
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

I use google chrome and have a SH2 and have no problems accessing my hub manager which I do daily so it is not a problem with chrome 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

i keep getting your internet acces is blocked, ive checked the anti virus by actually turning it off and still same issue so its not that, also checked my firewall and it aloows google chrome through so im stumped why it wont work through chrome.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

if you have deleted the history and cookies have you tried uninstalling chromethen restart pc the reinstall chrome

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

It could be Chrome is blocking it because it is seeing  192.168.1.254 as not secure.ie it uses HTTP and not HTTPS.

You can change the permission by going to the web address and click on the icon to the left of the address in the address bar. Scroll down to Site Settings and change the permission "insecure content" to "allow".