cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Smart Hub 2 Disconnectiong

I have a Smart Hub 2 and 3 white wholehome wi-fi discs. My hub keeps disconnecting and reconnecting several times a day. I have had several BT and Openreach engineers and each time they come they say they have fixed the problem . I am at my wits end! So I am hoping someone has some advice for me as BT are hopeless. I have tried setting hub back to factory settings and channels are split, 2.4ghz and 5ghz?

PLEASE can anyone offer me a solution?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Smart Hub 2 Disconnectiong

have you tried test socket with a filter to eliminate your internal wiring. Try even if you currently have filtered master socket

try quiet line test dial 17070 option 2 should be silent and best with corded phone 

can your post hub stats. Advanced settings then technical log information 

you cannot split the networks on SH2 so probably hh6

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

hI

Thanks for your reply.

Firstly I do not have a micro filter so I cant try the test socket.  What do you mean "filtered master socket"?

I have tried quiet line test

Sorry I don't know what you mean by "cannot split the networks on SH2 so probably hh6"?

I might be being really thick but how do I attach hub stats.  I have 10 pages saved on my desktop in excel format, however these are only from today.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

hI

Thanks for your reply.

Firstly I do not have a micro filter so I cant try the test socket.  What do you mean "filtered master socket"?

I have tried quiet line test

Sorry I don't know what you mean by "cannot split the networks on SH2 so probably hh6"?

I might be being really thick but how do I attach hub stats.  I have 10 pages saved on my desktop in excel format, however these are only from today.

0 Ratings