cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Smart Hub 2 Issues

I can connect devices to the WiFi on my Home Hub 2 but some do not get access to the Internet. They are a mix of new and older devices and is quite annoying.

Any suggestions as to why this is.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Smart Hub 2 Issues

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I recently switched to smart hub 2 and now have issues with devices not being able to see each other on WiFi, for instance I can never print from android without restarting the hub. Everything was losing connection to Internet the other day too although not sure if it was just and issue with fiber

Definitely has an issue with ios/android as my laptop can see my printer but mobiles cannot. My phones also can't see chromecast, tv etc, WiFi bulb problems, generally unreliable. Get no route to host errors.

I also turned off smart setup as people had suggested. At some point I'll try a factory reset I guess

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

I remember having similar issues with my previous bt hub, although with really good firmware support over the years from bt it eventually became extremely reliable. Wish I had kept the old router when I switched to fiber! But I wanted the new WiFi stuff

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Tried turning off Smart Setup and switched it to mode 3 which turns off some of the new features but no difference.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Looking at the other threads on here seems there was a bad firmware breaking sonos etc

0 Ratings