cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Smart Hub 2 randomly stopped working and now I cannot connect any devices to it

Hi all,

As the title states, I was downloading something earlier when all of a sudden I got disconnected from my wifi. I tried to reconnect and it would just fail, the same thing was happening on my phone. So I rebooted the router, to no avail. My next step was to factory reset the router and I still cannot connect to it on any of my devices.

Does anyone know why this might have happened? The hub is less than a month old.

EDIT: I should just point out I currently have another router connected to my Openreach modem which is working fine (Although the speeds are far below what I get from my hub so this isn't really a fix).

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Smart Hub 2 randomly stopped working and now I cannot connect any devices to it

If you are using openreach modem do you have FTTP?  

If you have tried factory reset and no change then you need to contact FTTP TEAM 08005874787 and probably get new hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Smart Hub 2 randomly stopped working and now I cannot connect any devices to it

I will give them a call today, but I do find it incredibly odd that it would just give up on me despite being under 4 weeks old.

0 Ratings