Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richardbond500
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Smart Hub 6 - Now fails to connect at start up

Go to solution

After many months of 100% reliability both in terms of performance and stability, the hub which I have been connecting to the 5GHz bandwidth has now decided not to connect at boot/startup.  None of the Router settings have been changed and the only changes are of course Windows 10.  I am currently at the latest 1809 version of windows.

I suspect it's a Windows issue and just wonder if anyone has had the same issue and has a solution to fix what is only an irritant really, rather than a major issue. 

Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Smart Hub 6 - Now fails to connect at start up

Go to solution
0 Ratings
richardbond500
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks, I will try all or one of these solutions but am still left wondering, "Why now"? It's been fine until just this week and it has to be Windows 10 1809 update further updates! Good old MS!
Thanks again Keith.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@richardbond500 wrote:
Thanks, I will try all or one of these solutions but am still left wondering, "Why now"? It's been fine until just this week and it has to be Windows 10 1809 update further updates! Good old MS!
Thanks again Keith.

I had this problem, and temporary fix was to disconnect / reconnect Wi-fi, using the keyboard hot key (Wi-fi).

The permanent fix was to go into Windows setup and reset the Wi-fi. You will find this option if you search from the bottom lh panel.

0 Ratings