cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Smart Hub 6 and Iphone 7 Plus - no calls when connected to 2.4ghz wifi but 5ghz ok?

I have had an issue which I assumed was something to do with my iphone 7 plus, I receive calls but no notification, the phone vibrates.

I narrowed it down to when the phone is connected to the BT Smart Hub 6 2.4ghz wifi.  The 5ghz on the same hub is ok and the 2.4 on my access point is ok.

Anyone else experienced this?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Smart Hub 6 and Iphone 7 Plus - no calls when connected to 2.4ghz wifi but 5ghz ok?

@tdwuk Thanks for posting, the Hub team would like to look into this further for you. Please can you use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: Smart Hub 6 and Iphone 7 Plus - no calls when connected to 2.4ghz wifi but 5ghz ok?

I'm logged in but there is no contact link in your profile.  Tried 2 browsers.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @tdwuk Sorry about that. I have enabled the link for you on my profile. You will find the contact the mods hyper just below my Avatar.

Ps you will not see the link on the mobile view setting. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings