cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaybeetoo
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 2

Smart Hub - pointless call from BT

About 8 weeks ago, I made a complaint about the Smart Hub.  At the moment, I can't use it so I'm using my old HH5 instead.

As I hadn't had an update on my complaint, I contacted BT, quoting my complaint number, to ask when I could expect to hear something.

I've just had a call from a BT complaint handler.  She had not read the details of my complaint so had no idea what my complaint was about.  She did not have an update for me.  I asked her why she was calling me and she didn't give me a straight answer.  I politely suggested she might want to check what a complaint was about and check the status before calling a customer.

The call ended with me wondering, what was the point of the call?  I wasn't left with a feeling that BT were doing anything with my complaint.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Pumps100
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Smart Hub - pointless call from BT

I posted something a few days back with a suggestion on how you might proceed. So of you search for 'SmartHub/HH6 Refunds' you should find it within 'Billing and Packages'.

You shouldn't get too upset over this terrible mess. Just get your money back and move on. Consumers should not be used as beta testers.

Regards

Ian

0 Ratings