Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Smart hub 2 connection issues

Go to solution
Good Evening,
I have upgraded to the smart hub 2 just because we have moved into an older property where the walls are thicker and Wi-fi signal in the bedroom is poor. I have set it all up with the disc but cannot get my Epson printer xp-235 to connect. I’ve searched on here briefly and tried a few things but to no avail. I re-connected my previous BT hub last night and the printer connected fine. I was also having problems connecting my Sonos system but unbelievably I tried again today and that is now connected wirelessly and working fine. I’ve also turned off the smart set up in the menu for the hub but that has not worked. Can someone please help me and tell me how to make my printer and hub find each other. Thank you
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Smart hub 2

Go to solution

Try resetting the printer to factory default to clear out any previous settings.

Turn off the wifi disc so that only the Smarthub is broadcasting the wifi signal.

Set up the printer as a first time installation and connect the printer to the Smarthub then reconnect the wifi disc.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Hi,don’t suppose you know how to reset it as I can’t find anything that tells you how to do it ?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Couldn’t find the actual reset procedure but just pressed power button and held it for approximately 20secs and tried again and it’s now connected. Thanks for your help 👍🏼
0 Ratings