cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Smart hub 2 problems with xbox live, loading pages Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest etc

Hi guys,

We've been having awful connection problems for weeks with the Smart Hub.

1, Can't connect to xbox live.

2, Connects on all our mobiles but won't load pages on Apps Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.

Tried everything, resetting hub numerous times, turning off smart, checked parental controls off, set separate bands.

Have had several engineers out, many phone and chat conversations with BT customer service but getting nowhere they log a fault hive us 4G mini hub back up and unlimited 4G on phones for a couple of days then say its fixed when it isn't and turn off the back up! So then I'm back to square 1! 

4G works spot on with every device as does the mini hub when its connected.

To give you an idea how bad it is, I've used 40gb of data on my phone in 24 days as I've had to create hotspots for the kids games etc.

At my wits end and I pay for the top/fastest speed package.

Help please !

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
mfoley89
Message 2 of 3

Re: Smart hub 2 problems with xbox live, loading pages Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest etc

Hi Sue,
What happened when the engineers came out to you? Did they see the issues you have described? Did they get ot working for you whilst there? (Albeit it then may have stopped working later).

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Smart hub 2 problems with xbox live, loading pages Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest etc

They tested 3 hubs and same problem with all, they couldn't come up with a solution, got a different type of engineer coming out Sat

0 Ratings