cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stuartmmcfc
Message 1 of 5

Smart hub manager problems saving access times

Hi I can connect to the home page but when I try and set access times for a particular device, I cannot save the times.

i initially had a problem that the start and finish times only showed "0" but after resetting the home hub 6, times are available but cannot be saved. 

The "save" button turns green but nothing else happens.

We set it up several months ago and it worked fine ar first but has recently become more and more tricky to adjust these settings until mow it's impossible!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Smart hub manager problems saving access times

Welcome to this user forum. @Stuartmmcfc

Reset the home hub to factory default.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11386/%7E/how-do-i-reset-my-bt-hub-to-its-factory-set...

Then setup access times again, and it should be fine.

0 Ratings
Stuartmmcfc
Message 3 of 5

Thanks Keith,
I did the factory reset this morning unfortunately and this is the current situation. Shall I try it again?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

@Stuartmmcfc wrote:
Thanks Keith,
I did the factory reset this morning unfortunately and this is the current situation. Shall I try it again?

It could be issues with the smart hub itself. What you need to remember is that setting access times, does not disconnect any existing connections, it only prevents new connections being made.

It not really that effective on the home hub.

Third party routers are normally much better in that respect.

Sometime the web browser you are using can affect the way the hub manager screens behave, so it may be worth trying a different web browser.

0 Ratings
Stuartmmcfc
Message 5 of 5

Thanks.
I've just tried another factory reset but it'll still not save. I'll try another browser.

tried with firefox, same issue, unable to save settings 😞

0 Ratings