cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Airtanker
Message 1 of 7

Smarthub2

Go to solution
Why does the wifi keep switching to 4g from wifi.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
DiggerOfTrenches
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: Smarthub2

Go to solution
4G with BT plus?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

is it one of your wireless devices that keeps switching from wifi to 4g?  if so you probably have it set in your setting to slect the strongest signal hence why it keeps changing  I turned it off in my mobile as it was annoying

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Airtanker
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Thankyou. I have Samsung s9. How do you switch it off please
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Settings, connection,wifi, advanced,  turn off switch to mobile data

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Airtanker
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Thankyou
0 Ratings
DiggerOfTrenches
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@imjollywrote:

is it one of your wireless devices that keeps switching from wifi to 4g?  if so you probably have it set in your setting to slect the strongest signal hence why it keeps changing  I turned it off in my mobile as it was annoying

Thumbs up for sorting that on based on OP.  Don't keep a smart phone so no help there then.

0 Ratings