cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Global1
Message 1 of 4

Something keeps knocking out Port 2 on my BT Home Hub 5 at 7pm on Thursdays - Any ideas?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Something keeps knocking out Port 2 on my BT Home Hub 5 at 7pm on Thursdays - Any ideas?

Seems very specific 7pm on Thursdays sounds like problem with on of your connected devices

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Global1
Message 3 of 4

Re: Something keeps knocking out Port 2 on my BT Home Hub 5 at 7pm on Thursdays - Any ideas?

Thanks for response but it was ok the week after and then started again this Thursday...so not so sure.

S

0 Ratings
V_Meldrew
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Swap the cable going into port 2 with that from one of the other ports and see if the fault moves, if it does then your device is faulty, if it remains with port 2 then you have a very strange problem with your hub

0 Ratings