cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TR21
Message 1 of 3

Stable connection set up

Hello I am here basically to find out if there are posibilities of having a custome set in another words I want make personal set up to make lot more better stable and better conection to the broadband. I do have the latest router from BT genuinly I find that BT routers arent the most reliable to use so was looking for possible sugestion which would improve the stability of my broadband. The line speeds which I have is basically 37Down and 6-7UP, I would like to invest into my network to make it a loot better.

I would be looking for possible sugestions and solutions to what would be best setups and devices required to set up a better network in the household. 

Regards: TR21

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Stable connection set up

Why is your current setup unstable?

Are you connecting to the home hub using an Ethernet connection, or a wireless connection, as wireless is never going to be 100% stable?

You are of course free to use a different router, which may give you other options.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Stable connection set up

can you post stats from your hub  if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information

can you enter your phone number and post results  delete number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

check for line noise   dial 17070 option 2  should be silenet and best with corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings