cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Tenda MW5c and HUAWEI AX3 WIFI 6 Plus - Citrix connection drops

Hi All,

I am at 150 MBPS and got a BT Smart Hub 2 which does not have a proper signal around the house. But gets around 25 MBPS where my office setup is, which isn’t that good. Hence, planned to upgrade my wifi router.

Tried/tested for about 10 days with both of my wifi devices mentioned below, but my connect to my office Citrix network disconnects at least 4 times a day (which is not good). I have never seen the issues when I am using my BT for more than 2 years.

Tenda MW5c (3 pack mesh): Does give me the best coverage when compared to Smart hub 2 and AX3. Regarding speed, it is atleast 50% faster than my Smart Hub 2 as I did see an increase in speed across the house.

HUAWEI AX3 WIFI 6 Plus: It is fastest when compared with other two routers, however the coverage is very bad even when I compare with Smart hub 2. Speed at my office setup, BT gives me around 25 and Tenda gave me around 55 whereas Huawei (wifi 6) gave me around 100.

Does any have any suggestion to fix my connection drops to my office network? I assume the internet works okay, I don’t think I got a way to test that.

Thanks

SR

0 Ratings