cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Yellsie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Transfering music from PC to PS3 over a wireless connection. Usage limit affected?

Go to solution

Hi there

I would like to know if/when I copy all of my music (abouit 10gb) and photos (about the same amount) from my PC to my PS3 over a wireless connection, will it use of any of my 10gb download limit?

This would be the easiest option for me, but I don't want to go over my limit......I've had 2 different responses from BT when I called them (about different things) so am still none the wiser.

Does anyone have a definate answer please?

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Transfering music from PC to PS3 over a wireless connection. Usage limit affected?

Go to solution

@Yellsie wrote:

Hi there

I would like to know if/when I copy all of my music (abouit 10gb) and photos (about the same amount) from my PC to my PS3 over a wireless connection, will it use of any of my 10gb download limit?

This would be the easiest option for me, but I don't want to go over my limit......I've had 2 different responses from BT when I called them (about different things) so am still none the wiser.

Does anyone have a definate answer please?

No, not if they are both on the same network, you will not use any of your broadband connection.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Transfering music from PC to PS3 over a wireless connection. Usage limit affected?

Go to solution

Hi Keith is correct, it does NOT count against you.

I do it all the time with music and video files. So rest easySmiley Happy

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings