Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cibach
Contributor
Message 1 of 61

Trouble with Flickr

Go to solution
Anybody else having trouble with Flickr? When I sign in all I get is blank page, no headers or anything. If I try to log in again I'm asked to verify my password implying that I'm still signed in.
Email login is ok and when I sign out of email I'm signed out of Flickr.
Wish I could see my photos.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
60 REPLIES 60
Cibach
Contributor
Message 2 of 61

Re: Trouble with Flickr

Go to solution
Seems to have resolved itself now. It was possibly a Google Chrome issue.
0 Ratings
FearlessFred
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 61

Flickr Pro Accounts

Go to solution

Has anyone received an update on what is going to happen with the Flickr Pro accounts users currently have linked to their BT Internet IDs? I have a Flickr account with approx 4,000 photos on it. I regularly post 30 to 40 photos every couple of weeks. I'd like to know if I will have to either set up alternative arrangements for sharing photos with friends, will need to start paying, will need to set up a new Yahoo ID for it, etc. We were told to expect an update on thei "later on this year". Well, seeing as there's under 4 weeks to go before we hit 2014, it'd be at least nice to have an update!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 61

Re: Flickr Pro Accounts

Go to solution

Hi FearlessFred,

Thanks for posting. I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
FearlessFred
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 61

Go to solution

Thanks, David. I've just sent the form in. Hope to hear back from you soon.

0 Ratings
billh35
Contributor
Message 6 of 61

Go to solution

Since yesterday every time I try to log on to Flickr I get re-directed to home.bt.com and I cannot access my Flickr account. When I try to sign into my email account I also get sent to home.bt.com. (There are no billing issues as my bill is fully paid and up to date)

I appreciate BT are making changes but there are NO messages telling me how to access my Flickr account. This is abysmal customer service.

I keep getting asked to complete surveys which are annoying when I cannot resolve my issue. 

If someone from BT reads this, can you please tell me how I can access my Flickr Pro Account which is part of my BT Broadband package.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 61

Go to solution
0 Ratings
billh35
Contributor
Message 8 of 61

Go to solution

Tried it...still goes to home.bt.com !

0 Ratings
billh35
Contributor
Message 9 of 61

Go to solution

My Flickr Pro Account (part of a BT Total Broadband package) stopped working yesterday. When I try to log in I get switched across to home.bt.com no matter what keys I press and from there it says absolutely nothing about logging into Flickr.

I asked Flickr about this and they said they could change the email address associated to the account but that this would then not be a Pro Account.

Needless to say it is IMPOSSIBLE to find any information from BT and every time I go anywhere near "My BT" I get asked to complete stupid customer satisfaction surveys which then seem to be completely ignored.

This seems to be yet another customer service catastrophe from BT!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 61

Go to solution
0 Ratings