cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Unable to connect to network- help?

Go to solution

Hi,

I have been having problems connecting my HP Notebook to my WiFi. It is a Business Smart Hub - Type A

My laptop is able to connect to other networks (e.g. the phone hotspot I am using to write this), and my family's other HP devices connect. When I click connect, it reads "Checking network requirements" and then "Unable to connect to network". The only method that has worked so far is turning the router off and on again, but once my laptop disconnects from the WiFi after that, the problem returns. It's not really convienent to do that every time I want to connect to the WiFi.

I think the problem is with the WiFi not my laptop, but if its any help the model number is 14-an001na, and I can get other info if need be

Thanks for any help🙂

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unable to connect to network- help?

Go to solution

If using business hub are you a business user?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
According to my father, the one who set up the wifi, we have business broadband, though we are not a business
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

As a business user you need to post here  https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Ah okay, will do
Thanks 🙂
0 Ratings