cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seang
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Unresolved Complaint

Hi. 2 weeks ago I complained about not having broadband around the whole house even though it's relatively open plan and we have Infinity. I was told BT were immediately posting an extender. I waited 2 weeks then had to complain again as nothing has been delivered. I was told the order wasn't placed properly and was being placed again. Today a 600 Extender turned up. Problem is and device needing a signal boost requires an ethernet connection. My complaint was poor WiFi to devices including phones and tablets around the house. What's the point in sending a wired solution?? Sick of BT to be honest. Constant problems and of all the service providers we use BT are consistently the one that take the longest to resolve anything and cause most inconvenience in terms of time and number of chats/calls. Any advice or guidance be greatly appreciated. Only thing left is to cancel all BT services. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unresolved Complaint

Do you have a residential or business broadband?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @seang

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry you're experiencing poor Wi-fi performance around your home.  We are the only provider in the UK who will guarantee a Wi-fi connection in every room with Complete Wifi.  You can see more info about the service here: Complete Wi-fi 

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
seang
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi. Thanks for your message. That claim by BT is all well and good but the reality remains that I’m not getting WiFi around the house and nearly 3 weeks of calls and chats where BT done very little to help. Latest chat last night was reset the hub - is that the best BT can offer?!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @seang

Thanks for posting back!

We do guarantee a Wi-fi connection in every room of your house with the Smart Hub 2 and Wi-fi discs.  You can see the packages available on the link I posted above.  If you are currently on Complete Wi-fi and are having the Wi-fi issues that's a different story entirely. Can you let me know please?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings