I had to take on a new BT Telephone and Broadband Account due to separation from my husband. My new account shows on MYBT for it to have been set up on top of my husband's old account (this account has been paid up on the final bill). According to my Account & Billing on the BT Yahoo site it still shows my husband as the Primary ID with his email address. I was a sub account on his account but BT have changed me to a Primary Id with my current email address. After 5 weeks they have managed to set-up BT Wifi to work on my email address but I still can't set up new sub-accounts due to his email address set as the Master Account. Under MYBT it shows the accounts being my new account and my husbands old account; surely his account should not exist on my account. I am expecting a call back tomorrow morning from support as they told me last week the completion date was to be today for it to be working correctly by the BT Yahoo Team. I have just checked and it still shows my husband as being the Master Account and Primary ID. This is 6 weeks since I took the new contract out and I am disappointed I can't use my account properly having made several requests.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.